This product is included in our Summer Sale. Enjoy the Summer Sale Price Now!
Here For A Limited Time (valid until Feb 28th 2021).
• Simple interface for ease of use.
• CrossLinc technology eliminates extra cables for simple system setup.
• IP 23 rating means the Flextec 500X welder will excel in outdoor environments, such as construction sites and shipyards.
• Flextec 500X welder is Desert Duty® rated for operation in the harshest environments (up to 55C).
• Durable trayed and potted PC boards for electronics environmental protection
• Multi-process power source for all your welding needs.
• Compatible with all 42VAC wire feeders for MIG and Flux-Cored welding
• Arclink® enabled power source provides synergic pulse modes.
• CrossLinc allows for remote control of CV and CC processes without extra cables.
• Optimized stick welding for both cellulosic and low hydrogen electrodes.
• Touch-start Tig for easy, contamination free starts without high frequency.
Crosslinc technology compatibility
• Full functionality without control cables
• Enables remote procedure setting at the feeder to improve weld quality
• Increases arc time with fewer trips to the power source to adjust settings
• Improves safety by reducing jobsite clutter
(1) Only with CrossLinc enabled
(2) Requires Power Feed® wire feeder.
(3) Requires CrossLinc technology-enabled wire feeder or CrossLinc remote.
Watch this great video to see how Flextec® 500X Multi-Process Welder works!