Primary Voltage (50-60Hz): 230V/1Ph
Current Range (A): 2-220
Rated Output (TIG): 220A/18.8V/25%
The Invertec® 170TX, 170TPX and 220TPX TIG and Stick welders combine a rugged industrial
construction with excellent arc characteristics. They are full function DC TIG inverters with
excellent arc control and perfect Arc Start in any welding conditions. All the machines have been
designed, not only as a TIG welder, but to also operate as a stick welder with a variety of popular
stick electrodes. Their portable rugged design makes them ideal for both in shop or field use.
The Invertec® 170TX is the base model with basic TIG and Stick functions. The Invertec® 170TPX has
additional features including Pulse TIG, 10 memory locations, TIG Spot welding for improved TIG
welding performances. The Invertec® 220TPX includes all the same features and advantages as the
Invertec 170TPX model with the addition of Power Factor Correction (PFC) circuitry that allows TIG
welding UP to 220A with 16A single phase input voltage. All the machines are designed to operate on
engine driven generators.
• Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance.
• Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all
• Rugged construction: electrical safety (IP23), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to
extend the equipment's life in the harshest environmental conditions.
• HF and Lift TIG ignition meeting all requirements.
• Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable stating mode.
• Complete TIG parameters setting: Pulse TIG with variable frequency that allows the welder to adjust the arc
focus to suit the applications, 10 memory location for personalized welding setting, TIG Spot welding (170TPX,
• PFC (Power Factor Correction) advantages: 30% more output current with the same input current, suitable
for 115-230V (+15%-10%) single phase, low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and
reduction of the total CO2 produced by the welding process (220TPX).