The VIPER™ 180 AC/DC TIG & STICK Welder was made for the handyman who wants both AC and DC TIG welding at a good price.
Fitted with your standard 10 AMP plug, it makes itself at home in any workshop.
The VIPER™ 180 AC/DC allows for full control over the High-Frequency TIG welding process to ensure you can maximise your results from start to finish.
Controllable parameters include Pre Gas Time, Start Current, Up Slope and Down Slope Time, Finish Current Level and Post Gas Time, among many others.
The all-new ARC TORCHOLOGY T2 TIG Torch comes standard with the VIPER™ 180 AC/DC, offering up to 30% better power-to-weight ratio and longer consumable lifecycles.
A Remote Foot Control can also be plugged into the machine for even more versatility.
With all of these features packed into an affordable package, the VIPER™ 180 AC/DC is a must-have for any DIY TIG enthusiast.
Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Silicon Bronze, Copper, Aluminium, Zinc Alloys
TIG FUNCTION TYPE
AC/DC HF TIG / AC/DC Pulse
TIG WELDING CURRENT RANGE
TIG WELDING THICKNESS RANGE
STICK WELDING CURRENT RANGE
STICK WELDING THICKNESS RANGE
SIZE & WEIGHT
THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION
Latest 43KHz inverter frequency technology
- HF Arc Ignition
- Adjustable AC Square Wave frequency 20~250Hz
- Adjustable AC Balance control -10-0-10+
- Adjustable Pulse Frequency control 0.2~200Hz
- Adjustable Pulse Width % 1~99%
- Adjustable Start Current 5~180A
- Adjustable Base Current 5~180A
- Adjustable Up Slope 0~10 sec
- Adjustable Down Slope 0~15 seconds
- Adjustable Pre Gas 0.1~10 seconds
- Adjustable Post Gas 0.5~15 seconds
- Trigger control 2/4T-Spot
- Remote Amperage Control - Optional
MMA (stick electrode)
- Adjustable Arc Force
- Excellent arc stability with all electrodes
Tolerant to the variable power supply