The true multi-process industrial machine you have to see to believe!
When it comes to portable welders, the ESAB Rebel EMP 235ic is packed with the power to weld up to a half-inch on mild steel, measuring in at 235A at 20%. You have the ability to weld a wide range of metal thicknesses and applications, including the full range of 0.9 in both short arc and spray arc transfer, up to 1.0 solid wires, and up to 1.2 cored wires. Plus, ESAB Rebel EMP 235ic can also weld Stick rods up to 4mm and TIG rods up to 4.8mm.
Whether you have been welding for two years or 20, ESAB Rebel 235ic can make your job easier with sMIG (smartMIG). For the novice, there is basic mode, which makes setup simple. For the experienced, the exclusive, built-in arc control that constantly monitors your weld and adapts for superior, repeatable welds.
You’re on-site, out in the field, and in the shop. You need a machine that can go where you go and withstand the harsh environments you face. Rebel can. With a sturdy multi-handle roll cage, steel unibody construction, and IP23S-level protection, Rebel’s rugged exterior gives you the confidence to go where you need to go without fear.
The Rebel is a true Multi-Process inverter with professional-grade MIG performance, including flux-cored, Excellent MMA performance, including stainless steel, 6010 and 6011 cellulosic and 308L electrodes
• Exceptional lift TIG performance down to 5A
• Compatible with the Tweco SGT 250 spool gun for precision aluminium welding
Why upgrade to the Rebel 235 vs Rebel 215?
- Superior Duty Cycle – MIG 235 @ 20% | (vs 205A @ 25% for 215)
- Two separate gas lines (TIG and MIG) | (vs Single Shared Gas line for 215)
- Fits 300mm Spool | (vs 200mm for 215)
- Larger Case Size: 686mm x 292mm x 494mm (28.6kg) | (vs 406mm x 229mm x 584mm (22kg) for 215)