Welding Technology Shipping
- 1-3 working days for goods able to be placed in standard courier bags anywhere on mainland New Zealand
- 5 working days for goods requiring road freighting anywhere on mainland New Zealand
- Rural Delivery and Dangerous Good Classified Products may take longer for delivery, and extra fees may apply.
- If multiple items are purchased from Welding Technology in a single transaction, it is possible the goods will be dispatched from more than one location.
- Please note that we do not ship to PO Boxes, as we only use courier services, not post.
- All Orders Shipped out will require a Signature before the goods can be left at your premise. If no-one is there to sign for the goods our Courier will leave a 'while you were out' card. For more details http://www.nzcouriers.co.nz/redelivery/
- You can view the status of your order by logging into your Welding Technology Webstore account online. Navigating to the 'My Account' section to find information on orders, Invoices and Order History.
- Inquiries on freight will only be conducted after the expiry of the standard delivery expectation and not within that time-frame if one or more items are outstanding.
- Orders over $500 inc gst are eligible for free freight.
- Majority of our range is eligible for free freight, however some heavier items are excluded and will have freight chargers.
- If your order is eligible for free freight this option will become available at check out, please note not all suburbs will be available. This offer excludes rural address.