Features and benefits:
- Available in Hand Operated and Motorized versions.
- The machine can cut pipes of diameter 150 mm or more by quickly and easily changing the length of the chain.
- Cutting can be done in clockwise or anti-clockwise direction from both sides of the machines.
- The machine can cut bevels of up to 45o by selecting the required angle on the torch holder.
- The machine torch can be adjusted vertically and horizontally alongside the pipe surface by rack and pinion attachments.
- The model AUTOPIPE-P (PLASMA) machine can also be used to cut Stainless Steel and other Non-Ferrous pipes by using Plasma Cutting Torch (Torch holder to suit your Plasma Cutting Torch can be supplied as an optional attachment)
- Optional Guide rail. (D600, D900, D1200, D1500)
- Cuts up to 1500 mm diameter pipe accurately; possible to cut pipes in vertical position (up to 500 mm diameter with use of guide rail).
- Automatically bevel cuts or straight cuts on steel pipe.
- Easy operation from a distance.
- Special Fixed Rail Tip Guide System
- Mechanical automatic torch guiding; provides high cutting accuracy.
- Interlocking link chain system
- Swiftly adapts to any pipe diameter.
- On/Off drive clutch
- Position and align the machine quickly.
- Machine body with torch set.
- Remote controller and cables.
- Chain (2,4m 80 pcs. for maximum 600 mm pipe diameter).
- Cutting nozzles. (acetylene nozzle mix, size #0, 1, 2)
- Standard tool set.
- Operation manual
Chain type: Single link chain
Quick clutch: Yes
Cutting speed: 50 – 1150 mm/min
Effective pipe diameter: 150~600 mm (6″~24″) with standard chain (2,4m = 96″)
> 600mm add more chain
Cutting thickness: up to 50mm (2″)
Cut type: Straight and bevel (up to 45degr.)
Drive method: Motorized
Power: 220VAC or 42VAC
Size: 265 x 420 x 450
Weight: 16 kg